Each year, more than 250,000 Americans turn 65. Growing awareness about safe & profitable retirement options are making Americans convert their retirement accounts to self-directed IRAs. This shift is being hailed as the largest redistribution of wealth in the U.S. history.
Janguard is here to help almost 40 million American senior citizens living in the United States make an informed decision about self-directed IRA. Check out these 6 reasons why you should consider converting your inactive 401(k) and 403(b) plans to self-directed IRAs:
1. A Boston College study recently found that working-age Americans are $6.6 trillion short of what they need to retire comfortably.
2. The U.S. Census Bureau has reported that 1 out of every 6 senior citizens in the United States is currently living below the poverty line.
3. In the last 20 years, the number of Americans between the ages of 65 and 74 that have filed for bankruptcy has increased 178%.
4. A study by the Society of Actuaries found that 74% of Americans expect to continue working even after they “retire.”
5. CESI Debt Solutions has reported that an astonishing 56% of Americans are still in debt when they retire.
6. Americans for Secure Retirement says that the number of Americans who “are worried about maintaining a comfortable standard of living in retirement” has jumped 21% since 2010.
Yes, the amount of Americans nearing and already in retirement who cannot support themselves is disturbing, and the current administration’s response to the retiree crisis in the United States makes this situation even more troubling for responsible savers. Secure your independence from a possible redistribution of wealth today by converting your retirement accounts into a self-directed IRA with Janguard, and ask about receiving $100 off your first-year account fees. You’ve earned your retirement, so call Janguard at 800.571.6341 today and let one of our non-commissioned IRA transfer advisers go to work for you.